Web and Remote Services
- Conch: “Conch is an SSHv2 implementation written in Python.”
Webservices and Frameworks
- CherryPy: “A pythonic, object-oriented HTTP framework.”
- Flask: “Flask is a microframework for Python based on Werkzeug, Jinja 2 and good intentions.”
- Pyramid: “Pyramid concentrates on providing fast, high-quality solutions to the fundamental problems of creating a web application: the mapping of URLs to code, templating, security and serving static assets.”
- SocketServer: Network server framework.
- Tornado: A scalable and non-blocking web server.
- Twisted: “An event-driven networking engine.”
- web2py: Web framework that includes a webserver, relational database, access control, error logging, and the jQuery library.