- Code Sprints
- Data Analysis
- Examples Repository
- Featured Tips
- Functional Programming
- Mac OS X
- Short Courses
- Time Series Analysis
- Why Python?
- 2018 AMS Python-Related Short Courses
- Call for Papers for the 2018 AMS Python Symposium
- AGU Session “New Approaches to Analyze Big Geoscientific Datasets”
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Get Involved!
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Tools for Automating AOS Data Analysis and Management
Category Archives: Workflows
By Spencer Hill (Postdoc, UCLA AOS & Caltech GPS) and Spencer Clark (PhD student, Princeton AOS) @spencerahill, [email protected] and [email protected] Preface: the future looks good Python’s standing in the AOS community has never been stronger: its user base is passionate … Continue reading