- Code Sprints
- Data Analysis
- Examples Repository
- Featured Tips
- Functional Programming
- Mac OS X
- Short Courses
- Time Series Analysis
- Why Python?
- 2018 AMS Python-Related Short Courses
- Call for Papers for the 2018 AMS Python Symposium
- AGU Session “New Approaches to Analyze Big Geoscientific Datasets”
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Get Involved!
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Tools for Automating AOS Data Analysis and Management
Category Archives: Books
Alex DeCaria’s book Python Programming and Visualization for Scientists book is done and ready for pre-order! Please see the book’s page for details. It looks like a great text!
Packt has a new book out called Learning Geospatial Analysis with Python. Here’s more info.: http://www.packtpub.com/learning-geospatial-analysis-with-python/book. (Hat tip to the author, Joel Lawhead.) Check it out!
Packt Publishing has a new book out: Python Geospatial Development, Second Edition, by Erik Westra. Hat tip: Dyson D’Souza (Packt Publishing).
Packt Publishing has a new book out on Python and ArcGIS: Programming ArcGIS 10.1 with Python Cookbook by Eric Pimpler. See http://www.packtpub.com/programming-arcgis-10-1-with-python-cookbook/book for details as well as links to sample chapters. Hat tip: Dyson D’Souza (Packt Publishing).