- Code Sprints
- Data Analysis
- Examples Repository
- Featured Tips
- Functional Programming
- Mac OS X
- Short Courses
- Time Series Analysis
- Why Python?
- 2018 AMS Python-Related Short Courses
- Call for Papers for the 2018 AMS Python Symposium
- AGU Session “New Approaches to Analyze Big Geoscientific Datasets”
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Get Involved!
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Tools for Automating AOS Data Analysis and Management
Category Archives: Functional Programming
I’ve been at the UCAR/NCAR Software Engineering Conference in Boulder, CO since Tuesday; there have been a bunch of really neat talks, particularly about Agile programming. Once the talks are all posted online, I’ll talk more about some specific talks … Continue reading