- Code Sprints
- Data Analysis
- Examples Repository
- Featured Tips
- Functional Programming
- Mac OS X
- Short Courses
- Time Series Analysis
- Why Python?
- 2018 AMS Python-Related Short Courses
- Call for Papers for the 2018 AMS Python Symposium
- AGU Session “New Approaches to Analyze Big Geoscientific Datasets”
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Get Involved!
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Tools for Automating AOS Data Analysis and Management
Category Archives: Time Series Analysis
Nikolay Koldunov has a neat introduction to the use of Python in the geosciences as a set of nbviewer files (h/t from the author). In particular I appreciated the examples of how to use pandas, Iris, Cartopy, etc. for AOS … Continue reading
Andrea Cimatoribus has just put out wmtsa-python, a wavelet package for timeseries analysis. It’s in pre-alpha stage, but users, testers, and contributors are very welcome! Hat tip: Andrea Cimatoribus, on the main PyAOS mailing list.
This is the second in a series of short posts about the talks given at the Special Symposium on Advances in Modeling and Analysis Using Python, held at the 91st AMS Annual Meeting, on January 27, 2011, in Seattle, WA. … Continue reading