- Code Sprints
- Data Analysis
- Examples Repository
- Featured Tips
- Functional Programming
- Mac OS X
- Short Courses
- Time Series Analysis
- Why Python?
- 2018 AMS Python-Related Short Courses
- Call for Papers for the 2018 AMS Python Symposium
- AGU Session “New Approaches to Analyze Big Geoscientific Datasets”
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Get Involved!
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Tools for Automating AOS Data Analysis and Management
Category Archives: Stories
Editor’s note: In this post, Tommy Zhang, a Ph.D. student working on tropical climate, shares about his experiences with using Python in a WRF modeling and analysis workflow.
Editor’s note: In this post, Associate Professor of Meteorology Alex DeCaria of Millersville University continues sharing about his experience in learning Python (see Part 1 for the back story), focusing on specific features of Python that he loves, as well … Continue reading
Editor’s note: In this post, Associate Professor of Meteorology Alex DeCaria of Millersville University shares about his experiences with using and learning computer languages (Fortran, IDL, Ruby) for use in meteorology, how he came to discover Python, and why it … Continue reading