- Code Sprints
- Data Analysis
- Examples Repository
- Featured Tips
- Functional Programming
- Mac OS X
- Short Courses
- Time Series Analysis
- Why Python?
- 2018 AMS Python-Related Short Courses
- Call for Papers for the 2018 AMS Python Symposium
- AGU Session “New Approaches to Analyze Big Geoscientific Datasets”
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Get Involved!
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Tools for Automating AOS Data Analysis and Management
Category Archives: Short Courses
The schedule for the Beginner’s Course is here, and the schedule for the Advanced Methods course is here. Links to all 2012 AMS Annual Meeting Short Courses are listed here.
The first Scheduled Discussion will take place from Mon. Feb 28 to Fri. Mar 4, 2011, and will address creating curricula for atmospheric and oceanic sciences Python users. I’ll be hosting the discussion. For more information about Scheduled Discussions, and … Continue reading
The previously scheduled presentations by Dean Williams and Johnny Lin at the 2011 American Meteorological Society’s Python short course are now available online. Powerpoint slides, as well as exercises, are included. Please see the course web site for links to … Continue reading