- Code Sprints
- Data Analysis
- Examples Repository
- Featured Tips
- Functional Programming
- Mac OS X
- Short Courses
- Time Series Analysis
- Why Python?
- 2018 AMS Python-Related Short Courses
- Call for Papers for the 2018 AMS Python Symposium
- AGU Session “New Approaches to Analyze Big Geoscientific Datasets”
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Get Involved!
- What’s needed for the Future of AOS Python? Tools for Automating AOS Data Analysis and Management
Category Archives: Interfaces
This week on the mailing list, there was a neat thread about what to use for writing user-interfaces in Python. Here was a list of recommended graphical user-interface packages: Qt: pyQt or pySide. PyGTK wxPython Glade + PyGTK Chris Barker … Continue reading
Scott Collis posted the following link of awesome scientific IPython notebook examples to the PyAOS mailing list today: https://github.com/ipython/ipython/wiki/A-gallery-of-interesting-IPython-Notebooks I thought the NFL rankings calculator to be particularly fun :). Check the examples page out!